Rear axle with self-locking differential (robbe), very true to detail, for truck models in the scale 1:16.
The axle is equipped with a self-locking differential and can be built with, as well as without through drive, both shafts and axle covers are included. The drive axle is permanently locked and opens when cornering. A major advantage of this drive axle is that NO shift servos, Bowden cables and linkages are required for the differential locks. This is also the clarity and the space in the chassis to good. The axle components are housed in a heavy-duty reinforced plastic axle housing.
• Reproduction of the rear axle
• high ground clearance thanks to a "slim" differential housing (height 35 mm)
• 11 ball bearings
• self-locking differential (switching servo, linkages and Bowden cables are not required)
• Hardened steel bevel gears
• Axial ratio 1: 3, the direction of rotation can be adjusted by fitting the differential to your model.
• 4 mm transmission / input shaft
• Axle shaft 5mm (robbe dimension), suitable for the most common 1/16 scale rims
• simple conversion to axle with and without through drive (both shafts and axle covers are included in the kit)
• Dimensions rear axle LxWxH: 46 x 137 x 35 mm
• Weight approx. 130 g
• Supplied as a kit with pre-assembled differential
• suitable for the most common axle suspensions, including attachment point for pendulum suspension systems