Büssing 8000 S 13 as a new edition in scale 1:16
In addition to many different trucks, the Büssing 8000 S 13 was one of the most famous and also most impressive trucks of its time in the 1950s. A typical feature for this truck era were the long engine hoods, far too little horsepower and the harsh sound of the four-stroke diesel engines. The 6-cylinder engine produced only 180 hp, with the "S" standing for standing engine and the "13" for the total displacement of 13 liters.
More than 20 years ago we produced this model and distributed it through the company Conrad Electronic. After a few years we were forced to discontinue the model. So the Büssing disappeared from the market again, but the demand for the model was unbroken. Therefore we decided to resurrect it in our anniversary year. New injection molds were made for the body and add-on parts. The platform was reinforced and got a real wood floor. The interior was revised and completed with pedals, gear stick and hand brake lever.
Optionally, the headlights can be retrofitted with a lighting kit (item no. 251002). The drive set (item no. 251001) includes an underfloor motor from Servonaut, which transmits power to the rear axle via a stainless steel cardan shaft with length compensation. This gives the model enough power and the appropriate sensitivity for maneuvering with the matching 2-axle trailer (item no. 251003). This can also be optionally retrofitted with a lighting set (item no. 251004). Until the beginning of the 50's it was even allowed to couple two of these trailers. A real challenge as a captain of the road.
Length approx. 570mm, width approx. 160mm, height approx. 165mm, weight approx. 1,600g.
The kit is supplied unpainted.
Scope of delivery:
- Frame made of aluminum with all drill - and threaded holes
- Ball bearing rear axle made of reinforced plastic with metal differential
- Front axle made of reinforced plastic
- Ball bearing Trilex - rims in front, in the rear Trilex - double rims
- original Fulda Coloss tires plus spare tires
- Leaf spring set front and rear made of spring steel
- driver's cab consists of several plastic parts (ABS)
- flatbed made of polystyrene with drop sides made of injection molded parts and real wooden floor
- Interior, tank, air tank, splash flaps, hardware parts, exhaust etc.
- Decal sheet and detailed building instructions
Caution. Not suitable for children under 14 years.
item code: 251000